With a passion for empowering and helping others to create boundless transformation in their lives, Julia Tankhelson is committed to providing clients with profound and lasting change. As a Board Certified Clinical and Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, Julia has over 500 hours of training from The Florida Institute of Hypnotherapy, a state licensed school approved by the Florida Department of Education. Julia is certified by two organizations that have some the highest education standards for hypnotherapy in the country and world – the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE) and the International Association of Interpersonal Hypnotherapists (IAIH). She holds a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida. She is also a Nutrition Specialist from the American Academy of Sports Dieticians & Nutritionists (AASDN).
Her background in advertising weaves in seamlessly into helping clients achieve business, career and financial goals through her creative approach and expertise in the field. Coupled with her training in visual arts, Julia is able to help clients dive deep into unlocking their creative blockages, writing blocks, or the like that may be stopping them from pursuing their big ideas, goals, and dreams. Finally, her training as an AASDN Nutrition Specialist allows her to help clients seeking to achieve weight loss goals and exercise balance on both the mental and physical levels.
Education & Credentials
- Clinical and Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Certification from the Florida Institute of Hypnotherapy
- Nutrition Specialist Certification from the American Academy of Sports Dietitians & Nutritionists (AASDN)
- Member of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
- Member of the International Association of Interpersonal Hypnotherapists
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising from the University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Art Studies from the University of Florida